Monday, November 20, 2006

Setting off...

Well, everything I talked about in that "drained" entry is still lingering around in my mind, plus some. I'm not really ging through anything stressful at the moment, but I guess the best way to describe how I feel is stressed... but I think most of it is beyond my control anyways... so well, pray for me on that matter I guess....

Leaving to go visit home in the morning. Once again, a small part of me almost feels depressed about it... that doesn't even make sence... it's not like I don't want to go home or anything... I dunno... maybe that's a sign this place is starting to feel like home. ^.^() But I'm going to go home, have a great time, hang out with family and friends I haven't seen in 4 months, eat a ton of food and come back really fat on Saturday! Truth of the matter is that I will miss this place while I'm gone though, a blessing and a curse at the same time having two homes is...

ah well... I need to get to bed... I got a plane to catch!

See yall Saturday!
-Ross-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home